Wednesday, August 30, 2017

I'm Alive

Apparently I was supposed to email you guys when I first got here, but I came late to the room where they explained that and missed the memo. Curse you, Y last name!!! Just kidding lol.
 
I have arrived safely at the MTC!! It is seriously incredible and the spirit is so strong. Although I got o little sleep I feel so energetic and happy. l love it here so much, and feel like I have already learned such great things. Also fun fact, my companion is that girl who friended me on facebook so that was pretty dang exciting.

My P-day is on Tuesday!! So I'll talk to you guys then. I love you both so much! Share this with the boys too I don't know their emails off the top of my head oops.

All my love, 
Sister Yocum

No comments:

Post a Comment