Hellllllo! It's me! And AH, I have no time! Sorry everyone!
Highlights: We had a half mission conference with Elder Haynie of the quorum of the 70...and it was awesome. He had a lot of great ideas. Also, I gave my final ("dying") testimony which felt very dramatic, but it was good. I quoted the Before and After Mission rap. We remet someone on the streets, he actually approached US to talk again. We awkwardly had to wait like 20 seconds to cross a busy street haha. We popped a tire, Sister Williams didn't want help from our macho neighbor and her pride got in the way. You can see in the attached picture that she was a little bitter ahaha.
Pretty much here's some pictures. Enjoy. Ah I can't think of what else happened. It was a good week though, I swear. Sorry this is so lame. Read your scriptures, remember that God loves you. And so do I! Love you all!!
Sister Yocum






No comments:
Post a Comment