Monday, March 11, 2019

Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island

AH!! Well, today we had the Ellis Island and Statue of Liberty trip for the departing missionaries....lots of emotions. Mostly, it just felt weird to be a tourist lol but it was way fun. That being said, I have like nooo time today. So here are a bunch of pictures! Hope you enjoy!


If you want a look into what I did this week, check out my Facebook! We had our social media team up day so that was fun. Feel free to like/comment ;-)

I love being a missionary! I love this time that I have to teach people about Jesus Christ's sacrifice for them and God's love. I've seen that knowledge change lives, but mostly my own. I'm thankful for my Savior, for my knowledge that there is a plan for us, and that we don't need to fear.

Have a good week!! Sorry this is so short (again)

Sister Yocum












No comments:

Post a Comment