Monday, January 22, 2018

Finding Phase

Horace gets baptized

Alright everyone, this week was kind of a blur, and I don`t have a whole lot of time to write, so here are the highlights!

- Met a very intoxicated 31 year old man named Mark who asked me for my number and whether or not I have a husband
- Helped a member move all of her belongings from a large storage unit into a small shed, so I got to wear pants! That was exciting!
- Finally got to sit down and talk to one of the recent converts in the area. When we first got here in the area he was in a coma, and because of surgical complications was technically dead for 45 minutes! But luckily now he is fine now so we have now finally met him!
- Was able to see Horace's baptism (someone I helped teach back in Maplewood) through FaceTime!! Man, technology is so cool. I was so proud and excited for him!!




We have had to drop a lot of the people we have been teaching, so right now, we we sort of starting back at square one. We have one investigator named Liza who is getting baptized in February (wooohoo!), but that's pretty much the only person who we are currently teaching. So we are in a finding phase right now! Lots of knocking, store contacting, laundromats, people threatening to call the cops on us, it's always an adventure.


I love you all, thank you for your support, love, and prayers!


Oceans of Love Luck and Happiness,
(The way this one lady always signs off of her texts lol)
Sister Yocum



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment