Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Galentines Day

Happy Valentines to my favorite girl!! I drove over to Redondo after seminary today. Betsy and I went to the LA temple today and then went to lunch at an Iranian restaurant. Marti flies in tonight and we are heading to Kincaid’s for dinner.

The temple was closed for cleaning, but we were able to go into the visitors center. It was so fun—at first we were walking around  the grounds, and two sister missionaries came up to talk to us and take our pic for us. I told them that my daughter was serving in NJ, and one of the Sisters’ face lit up and she said, “that’s where I am from!”  No way!! She is from Patterson, NJ in the Eastside Park 2nd Ward. We sat and talked to them for a while. She was asking me how you liked it and what areas you have served on. Betsy was like, “what a fun tender mercy!  What are the chances that the one sister we see is from Liv’s mission!” Her name is Sister Jemeniz, originally from the Dominican Republic. She was super cute! It made me feel like even if I couldn’t be with you, there was a little NJ connection. Then after we went into the visitors center, we asked another sister to take our pic in front of the Christie. She took are pic and then was taking to us. I also told her about you—because I tell everyone about you. Haha. She got all excited and said, “the Morristown mission?  That’s where I’m from!”  What? Seriously?!? What are the chances. 2 in one day?  She is Sister Harris from a East Brunswick Ward! So, I met a lot of jersey girls today!  It was the best.

Hope you know how much I love 💗 you, sweet Livvy girl!!
😘😘😘

No comments:

Post a Comment